Pipedrive CRM is a good CRM, or Customer Resource Management, program is a valuable resource for small businesses, helping them store information and analyze data and communicate with clients. In this review we’ll be taking a closer look at the award winning web-based CRM program Pipedrive to help you find out if it’s a good fit for your small business’s CRM needs.
Pipedrive offers three different payment plans for different small business’s needs. All three plans have a 30-day free trial available.
|Cost Per User Per Month||$12||$25||$75|
|Cost Per User Per Month if Billed Annually||$10||$21||$63|
|Storage Per User||2GB||5GB||100GB|
Pipedrive Features at a Glance
Pipedrive prides itself on providing an activity-based platform, helping you organize information so that you can strategize and make the best choices that will lead you to success. Here’s a quick overview of the main features Pipedrive offers.
- Content Pipeline: Pipedrive organizes data into a content pipeline with complete visibility that you can use to organize information and manage your whole sales process.
- Sales Reporting: Pipedrive generates reports to help you visualize and analyze your team’s process and success-rate.
- Sales Forecasting: Pipedrive’s customizable sales forecasting tool helps you polish and plan your business plan.
- Integrations: Pipedrive easily integrates with other software for increased options and functionality.
- Cloud-Based: Pipedrive’s software is cloud-based which means you can access it from multiple devices wherever you can use the internet.
- Email Sync: The Gold and Platinum plans offer full email synchronization so you can send messages from inside Pipedrive. Customizable templates are included.
- Web Forms: Customizable web forms to help you gather information.
- Data Export & Import: Import and Export CRM data easily.
- Support: Pipedrive offers live-chat and email support, and Platinum users also get phone support.
- Hosting: Platinum users are hosted on their own separate server for increased speed and security.
- Mobile Apps: Use Pipedrive’s Apple and Android apps to log sales calls and access your pipeline on the go.
Who is Pipedrive right for?
Pipedrive a best fit for small businesses looking for a CRM program to help manage and conduct sales. Pipedrive is very sales-focused, and small businesses looking for CRM with a wider emphasis may want to look elsewhere.
Pipedrive is simple, intuitive, and easy to use, making it a great fit for users who don’t have a lot of previous CRM experience or time to learn a new system. More CRM-savvy users may find themselves wishing Pipedrive was more customizable and had more features.
Pipedrive Reviews: Customer Satisfaction
Pipedrive has won several industry awards from reviewers likes SalesTech and Finances Online. Just as importantly, Pipedrive has received very positive reviews from users online, praised for its ease-of-use, simple interface, and sales pipeline layout. Most user reviews found Pipedrive a great CRM program that fit all their sales team’s needs.
Summary of Pipedrive Customer Reviews
|TrustPilot||9.4/10 from 451 reviews|
|GetApp||4.61/5 from 995 reviews|
|G2 Crowd||4.4/5 from 455 reviews|
Negative Pipedrive Reviews
Some users found Pipedrive’s minimalistic, sales-focused approach didn’t meet their business’s needs, and wanted more features, like the service features found in many other CRM programs. Other users found the process of importing data into Pipedrive frustrating, or had difficulty getting Pipedrive CRM to integrate with other programs.
Pipedrive’s email functionality has been criticized as unhelpful and inefficient. Some negative reviews reported unsatisfying technical support and bugs within the program itself that sometimes resulted in lost data.
Pipedrive isn’t the only CRM program available to small businesses. Here are a few of the other most popular options.
- Nutshell: $19-$79 per month. Accessible and easy to use, Nutshell CRM is team-oriented and communication focused, giving you the tools you need to coordinate with employees and clients while tracking sales and other projects. Nutshell’s customer support is excellent. You can try a 14-day free trial or read our Nutshell review.
- Insightly: Free-$129 per month. Insightly offers a bare-bones freemium option, and significantly more integrations than Nutshell, although their customer support is less comprehensive than Nutshell’s and more difficult to use than the Pipedrive CRM. Other than that Insightly is very similar to Nutshell and is a solid CRM program that should fit most small business’s needs. They also offer a 14-day free trial.
- Salesforce: $25-$300 per month. The most expensive CRM program on this list is also the most comprehensive and multifaceted. Salesforce has a wide range of customizable features. Salesforce is more complex than the other programs in the article and can be more difficult to use for small businesses, but we highly recommend it for medium-to-large scale operations. Their free trial lasts 30 days.
For a more detailed comparison of these three CRM programs, where we recommended Nutshell as our top CRM pick for small businesses, check out our article on the Best CRM for Small Business.
The Smart Hack
Pipedrive CRM is a streamlined and easy to use sales-based CRM that’s a great option for small sales teams. More CRM-savvy users may want to consider a more complex and customizable CRM option, but if your small business is looking for a fast, effective, sales-focused CRM option within the $10-$75 per month price range, Pipedrive may be just the CRM program you’re looking for.